We Don’t Just Consult on US Product Launches
We’re Entrepreneurs and Executives, Like You
The Ragold team is a group of experts in the US food and nutritional products industry. We’re consultants, but we’re also business owners and leaders, active in the market every day.
We cover the core specialities you need to launch in the States, including:
- Regulatory & Labeling
- Product Manufacturing & Packaging
- Branding & Marketing
- Sales & Distribution
- Legal & Accounting
Need some of our expertise, but not all? We’re flexible like that. Fill the gaps in your team with the experts on ours. No exclusivity required.
Sure, We Get Business Done, But You’ll Like Us, Too
We get that choosing a partner is as much about what we’re like, as what we know.
Everyone wants to work with good people; people who build lasting relationships; who have your back; who get excited about your wins. Heck, that’s who we want to work with. And that’s who we are. Each of the Ragold experts was hand-picked because they’ve passed the Upstanding Human Test, and we think you’ll like them.
What else? You can count on us to always be:
- Nimble, so you can get your business moving quicker.
- Up-to-date, so you can access reliable information.
- Connected, so you can tap into our network of fully-vetted US partners.
- Utterly reliable, so you can bring us into the inner fold where real decisions are made.
And Now, The Ragold Team
Rainer Schindler, Ragold Concepts Enhanced Founder and Chief US Traction Expert
“To help support an honest, profitable business grow in the US.”
- 25+ years launching and growing food and nutritional brands in the US
- Extensive experience developing new and innovative FDA regulated products
- In Executive Sales, Marketing and Operations, grew revenues by millions in each role
- Multilingual with business relationships across the US, Europe, Asia and Africa
A product of Europe and America, Rainer has a finger on the pulse of cross-cultural business.
Part of a renowned German confectionary family, Rainer hit the ground running in the US as the young VP of Ragold confectionary. He grew the $10 million American venture and when Wrigley sought to snap up the US offshoot, negotiated a 100% ROI acquisition.
Rainer later ran the US operations of a £30M German nutritional supplement manufacturer. He has been Director of Sales & Marketing for Nutrilo USA, a private label powders and tablets company, and Sales Director for IFP, Inc., a $50M ingredient and formulation company.
Today, Rainer runs Ragold Concepts Enhanced, Inc. and actively works with food and nutritional companies launching in the US. He’s the chief traction expert at Ragold and has won the trust of start-ups and multi-million dollar companies.
Rainer has a strategic perspective and an extensive network of proven partners globally. He prides himself in guiding companies to right-sized solutions for every step of the way, from setting up your US business, to manufacturing, marketing and branding.
Tim Welch, Slick Web Design Guru
“In web design, functionality is king. Simplicity is queen. But appropriateness rules all.”
- Expert front-end developer and WordPress expert
- Backed by a team of technical and creative staff
- Flexible, detailed, high-impact web design
- Experience with start-up, small business and corporate websites
Anna O’Byrne, Copy & Content Marketing Pro
Anna’s mission statement coming soon.
- Extensive experience in print and digital copywriting
- Portfolio of work for mass market natural health brands
- Brand-driven, positioning-first approach
- Advisor on content and digital marketing strategies
R&D and Regulatory Group
R&D and Regulatory Group mission statement coming soon.
Antonio Ghines, Finance
“My mission is to manage and accurately report the financial position of the Corporation.”
- Directs all financial transactions recorded in the accounting system, to develop and maintain a robust cost accounting system and reporting tools
- Supports department level conduct of operations – in accordance with corporate policies and procedures, generally accepted accounting principles and applicable laws.
Oliver Connolly, Sales Force Development
To help companies create a sales force that consistently overachieves.
- Sales force development expert.
- A company must have salespeople who will sell, not just can sell.
- Effective, professional sales management is critical.
- A successful sales organizations sets realistic expectations, and holds people individually accountable for their actions and behaviors … not just the results.
FDA Expert’s mission statement coming soon.
Marc Netten / Christian Uebelhoer, Global Organic & Conventional Ingredient Sourcing
Christian’s mission statement coming soon.
Marc’s mission statement coming soon.
Eric Stinson, Broker Management
Eric’s mission statement coming soon.
Tim Michaely, Warehousing, Imports & Logistics
Tim’s mission statement coming soon.
Brian Hill, Military Sales
Brian’s mission statement coming soon.